Sunday, February 22, 2009

leavin' on a jet plane...


Photo Courtesy of Kossy

I am traveling on business later this week, so I haven't planned any meals or any cookbook reviews. I am still plowing through the piles of cookbooks that I checked out from the library - most are flops, though there are a handful of winners that I can't wait to share!

Life got in the way of my menu plans last week and I never cooked the potato soup recipe that I planned for, so I hope to make it before I leave town. Other than that, it's packaged and convenience foods for us! I still plan to post a Price Chopper Budget Meals listing for the week though.

Wish me luck! I'll post as possible this week and look forward to another cookbook review (and new cooking experiences) next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment