Monday, March 2, 2009

home again, home again



My trip was very productive and relatively uneventful. I had to share this ethereal shot I captured from my window seat on the flight in! But alas, now it's back to the grindstone. Travelling threw off my groove, so there are no (scheduled) cookbook reviews or new recipes this week. On my grocery shopping trip Sunday I just bought a few basic necessities, and I plan to make old favorites this week (like Sausage and Sauerkraut, Spaghetti and good old Mac & Cheese).

In the meantime, I am still poring over the multitudes of cookbooks that I checked out from the library last month! I have one awesome one that I can't wait to share, as well as a handful of pretty good books (and a BUNCH of not-so-hot ones... those shall remain nameless).

Thanks for hanging in there with me, and I can't wait to get back on track with fun new recipes to share!

2 comments:

  1. According to the House Party website, they are still taking applications - go for it! I'm intrigued as heck to try it since I keep reading such amazing reviews. And I l-o-v-e coffee!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was two weeks, max. I'm thinking it was only a little over a week. Good luck!!! I'll have my fingers crossed for you! They will email you and tell you to call a toll-free number to finalize everything and pay for the one box. :-)

    ReplyDelete